Our office focuses on Family Dentistry and Preventive Dentistry so you and your loved ones can maintain healthy and happy smiles. As oral care professionals, we offer the information your family requires to retain healthy tooth structure, gums and dental restorations.
Family Dental Services:
For Your Children
- Comprehensive oral examinations for early detection of tooth decay, unhealthy gums and impacted or poorly-positioned teeth
- Early education in proper brushing and flossing technique
- Regular preventive cleanings (scaling, removing plaque and tartar buildup)
- Fluoride applications
- Select placement of dental sealants on developing teeth
- And, most importantly, the establishment of trust and comfort in a ‘dental’ environment
- Education and services that will improve your oral health and can contribute to your overall well-being
- Comprehensive oral examinations for early detection of active tooth decay, gum infections, breakdowns of aging dental restorations or poor tooth positioning
- Education in home techniques that will optimize your oral health
- Dental cleanings
- Treatment of gum disease
- Restoration and replacement of damaged or missing teeth
Our Family and Preventive Dentistry team is friendly and professional with an emphasis on making sure that YOU are comfortable when you are here with us.
Periodontal treatment is necessary to treat various conditions which affect the health of your gum tissues and your jawbone, which hold your teeth in place. Retaining your teeth is directly dependent on proper periodontal care and maintenance. Healthy tissues and bone enhance the appearance of your teeth, and generally improve your health and well being. When your gum tissues become unhealthy, they can either recede or become swollen and red. In later stages, the supporting bone is destroyed and your teeth will shift, loosen or fall out. These changes not only affect your ability to chew and speak; they can also spoil your smile.
At Liberty Dental, we are pleased to offer complete periodontal diagnosis, evaluation and treatment – including implant dentistry – by Dr. Andrew Kay. His extensive knowledge, dedication to his specialty, caring nature and sense of humour are definitely appreciated by his patients. Visit http://perio.org for more information about all periodontal and implant procedures.
For more information please visit Your Oral Health.