The Facts about Sleep Apnea
- 40%-80% of stroke victims also suffer from obstructive sleep apnea.
- People with obstructive sleep apnea are 4 times more likely to have a heart attack
- Patients with obstructive sleep apnea use CPAP for less than 5 hours per night on average
- If you have obstructive sleep apnea, you are twice as likely to die in your sleep and 7 times more likely to have a motor vehicle accident
- Obstructive sleep apnea patients are at a 40% greater risk of having depression
- Individuals with obstructive sleep apnea are also more likely to have sexual impotence and develop diabetes
We have helped many men and woman attain restful, quiet sleep with the Somnodent snoring appliance. Ask us for details.